Absolutely Rare Find! Extraordinary Huge Brick Detached 4-Level Backsplit Home With 4+1 Large Bedrooms & 4 Washrooms. Circular Double Driveway. Large Attached Two Car Garage, With 12 Feet High Ceiling and Sink. Extra Wide and Deep Lot; 3 Concrete Balconies; Multiple Entrances; Multiple Possibilities Allow For 3 Separate Living Areas, Grand Open Concept Residence; and/or New Construction. Excellent for Large Extended Families, Contractors, and/or Builders. Finished Basement Featuring Two Separate Living Spaces: 1 Bedroom Suite With Separate Entrance + Open Concept Huge Recreation Room With Storage & Cold Room/Wine Cellar. Grand Double Door Entry To Long & Wide Entry Hallway, With High Ceilings & Closet.
Main Level: Open Concept Living & Dining Room, With Walk Out to Balcony From Living Room. Large Original Kitchen With Island, and Breakfast Area, With Walk Out To Kitchen Balcony & Yard For BBQ & Entertainment. Upper Level: Master Bedroom With Parquet Floors, Walk In Closet & 3 Pc Ensuite Bathroom With Window; 2nd Bedroom With Parquet Floors & Closet; 3rd Bedroom With Parquet Floors and Closet. Large Main Bath With Double Sink & Window.
Separate Side Entrance to Lower Level; Open Concept Family Room Featuring Classic Style Brick Wood Burning Fireplace & Wet Bar, With Walk Out To Extra Large Concrete Balcony With Built In Brick/Block Wood Burning/Charcoal BBQ; Overlooking Beautiful Large Fenced Backyard; 4th Bedroom With Closet & Window; 4pc Bathroom With Window; Large Walk In Closet/Storage Room Next To Bath; Large Laundry Room, With Sink & Window.
Basement: Separate Entrance To Finished Partially Above Ground Bright 1 Bedroom Basement Suite (Not Legal/Retrofited), Featuring Open Concept Living & Dining Room With Fireplace & Large Kitchen With Walk Out To Covered Patio & Yard; 5th Bedroom With Closet & Window; 4 pc Bath + Large Separate Recreational Room; 2nd Storage Room. High Cold Room/Wine Cellar With Window.
Large Fenced Private Lot 58.75 x 146.41 Feet, With Lovely Clean Landscaping. Rare Wide Circular Driveway & Large Two Car Garage Can Accommodate Multiple Car Parking. Built In Shelves and Sink In The Garage For Storage & Hobbies.
This Amazing Home & Investment Can Be Used In Present Solid Condition, But Would Be Absolutely Beautiful Family Home & Smart Investment With Some Interior Upgrades. Excellent Location, Near Danforth Rd & St.Clair TTC, Go TRAIN, Direct Bus to Subway, Minutes to Good Public Schools, Shopping, & Entertainment. Minutes To Bluffers Park, Lake, Beach & Yacht Clubs.
Good Public Schools:
1. Norman Cook Junior Public School; Small school serving the needs of approximately 150 Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 students. 725 Danforth Rd, Ph. 416-396-6485; NormanCook@tdsb.on.ca
2. Robert Service Senior Public School; Small School Serving Grade 7 & 8 Students; 945 Danforth Rd, Ph. 416-396-6540; RobertService@tdsb.on.ca
3. Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute; With Signature S.T.Y.L.E. Program; 3663 Danforth Ave; Ph. 416-396-6704; Birchmount@tdsb.on.ca
French Immersion Programs & Schools:
Early Immersion Program: Corvette Junior Public School; 30 Corvette Ave, Scarborough, ON, (416) 396-6180
Grade 7 Extended French Program: Charles Gordon Senior Public School; 25 Marcos Blvd, Scarborough, ON, (416) 396-6130
Junior Extended French Program: John A Leslie Public School 459 Midland Ave, Scarborough, ON, (416) 396-6380
Near Few Community Recreational Centers:
1. The new Warden Hilltop Community Centre is the first public building in Toronto to be LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Silver certified featuring a geothermal heating and cooling system, green roof and solar power. The centre includes a double gym, weight room, teaching kitchen and preschool area. Address: 25 Mendelssohn St.; Ph. 416 392-7640
2. Birchmount Park is a multi-purpose recreational area with swimming pools, saunas, indoor arena, outdoor track and sports field, as well as baseball diamonds in beautiful setting. Some of the facilities are shared with Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute and the arena is home to the Scarborough Wexford Raiders Jr. “A” Hockey Club. 93 Birchmount Road (at Kingston Road); Ph. 416-396-4310;
3. Variety Village, Featuring 3 Swimming Pools, With Various Fitness, Sport, Camps, Skills, Educational & Specialty Programs. 3701 Danforth Avenue; Phone: (416) 699 7167; Ph. 416- 699 7167
Minutes To Shopping & Entertainment: Eglinton/Warden/Kennedy Shopping Corridor, With Major Big Box Stores Like Canadian Tire, Winners, Walmart, Staples, Old Navy, Roots..., Restaurants, Cafes, Cineplex Odeon;
Book Your Private Viewing! Call & Act Now!